My blog turned a year old today. But I wish I had written more posts during the year. Missed out on writing many posts when I had to move to a new city. I was busy with trainings at the work place on one hand and getting used to at home on the other hand. However what I'm happy about is that I didn't stop blogging and got back on track.
It was easier to stop than continue as with many other things in life. There are times
- when you have nothing to write about.
- when you have lots of ideas but nothing materializes into writing.
- when you start writing but it all stays in your drafts.
- when write and post and then get a feeling its junk.
- when you get a feeling as to what are you doing here? where there are people who write so beautifully.
- when you feel it's pointless, nobody's even reading you.
But despite all this there's are times when you feel you just wanna share what's on your mind. That's what makes me continue. I find it absolutely wonderful that people have been blogging for years and the finesse in their writing hasn't worn out but has only got better. The varied topics that people write about, the kind of responses it draws is all so awesome.
During this week for the first time I happened to visit the blog of IHM and realized how a blog can help people cope with their difficulties, how it can bring strength and how it can be source of tremendous support. I feel sad that I was too late in visiting and reading her daughter's blog. I could have known her maybe for sometime, could have found a place for myself in her life through the comment space.
Blogging means different things to different people. If you are here reading my posts, do feel free to comment, appreciate or criticize my writing. It would make a lot of difference. If you are a blogger yourself, do let me know what is it that makes you want to blog??
Happy Blogging everyone!!